Click on a specific search to download full position description in Adobe PDF format.
The California Wellness Foundation
If you believe you are qualified for any of the listed open searches after carefully reading through the position description, and want to apply in confidence, please submit your:
2) a one to two page detailed cover letter; and
3) current compensation information and salary history.
These should be three separate word or PDF documents.
Resumes should clearly articulate relevant education and professional information and be in chronological order with dates included.
Please be sure that your resume and cover letter are tailored to the specific job you are applying for and that they clearly articulate your relevant skills and expertise
Please email your application to: email@example.com.
If your background is NOT on target for any currently open searches, but you would like us to keep your resume on file, please see directions in For Job Seekers.
A few additional comments regarding the submission process:
- We acknowledge all applications by email. Please be patient though. We are a small office and if we are working on multiple searches at once, it may be a few days or weeks before you hear from us.
- If we are interested in considering you for a position, we will be in touch with you directly. There is nothing else you need to do.
- If we need more information from you or need to clarify anything, we will be in touch with you directly.
- However, if you want to check in on where things are in the process and haven t yet heard from us, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.